Thursday, October 08, 2009

Food Drive update: Sales by 5 is AWESOME

My group at school has already brought in 190lbs of food towards the food drive. Tonight, my sister's soccer, the Lady Cyclones committed to bringing 7lbs each. There are 12 members = 84 lbs.
We will collect on Sunday after the soccer game and during the next two practices.

My mom gave me some great news today after school. Her friends, who she met through twitter, are going to allow their office space as a donation location. The wonderful place is Sales by 5. She is hoping tomorrow we can pick something up tomorrow at their Pity Party. At least I hope so. Anyway, the players at Sales by 5 are
These folks are on twitter, so be sure to follow them. I hope to meet them tomorrow at the pity party to pick up the first round of food. I know it is last minute, but please consider attending the pity party and giving up some non perishable food.

The Sales by 5 office is located at 85 N.E. Loop 410, Suite 218, San Antonio, TX 78216

Thank you Erik!

Alex
follow me on twitter

No comments: