Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Help me on my food drive


Hi, My name is Alex, the oldest child of Jennifer and Jaz. As my community service project, I want to expand on our JROTC at John Jay High School. We are required to raise 7 lbs of food. I am hoping through social media (my mother is a social media junkie) I can raise so much more.

I am asking all you out there to each donate 7lbs of food. My parents have agreed to drive me around and pick them up and we are working on a couple of donation stations. I have a twitter account, but haven't used it yet. Look for me soon. I will also be on my facebook page and trying to hack my mother account to get more donations. If you can help. Please contact us through twitter. Here is my twitter. or my mom's twitter. You can also call my mom at A Regal Affair: 210.563.6705 or email jennifer at regalaffair dot com. My deadline is the end of the month. I hope to be able to do weekly pick ups.

Thank you in advance. I will be blogging more often. Updating donation stations and recommended donation items.

No comments: